Are you ready to discover how the game will improve in the next few weeks?
This is our Update Roadmap, where you’ll find everything about the patches we’re going to deliver from May to June. The release was just the beginning, MotoGP™21 will continue to improve thanks to your feedback!
- Updating MotoGP™ Category: bikes model, liveries, suit and accessories
- Adding Red Bull MotoGP™ Rookies Cup
- Editable Camera Angle: players are able to personalize and create a camera angle that will perfectly suit their driving style
- Updating Moto3™ Category: bikes model, liveries, suit and accessories
- Editable Controller’s settings: players are now able to personalize their experience, modifying options and input reactions of their controller.
- Updating Moto2™ Category: bikes model, liveries, suit and accessories
- Adding Bike Retrieval in online multiplayer: the feature is now available even in online game modes.
- Adding MotoE™ Category
- Adding “Join in progress” in online multiplayer: with this update, players will now instantly joining qualifying sessions that are already started, instead of waiting as spectator
- Adding Wet Suit: same as the reality, riders will use Wet Suit in case of raining sessions.